1. My husbands benefits from me being on weight watchers in that I occasionally cook dinner now! Well, sort of benefits.
2. Apparently healthy food (or possibly my cooking) makes my husband violently ill. Get better soon, Pool Boy.
3. Toddlers + slides = static
4. My boss has never seen Office Space, therefore he doesn’t understand why I cringe everytime he says “That would be great.” He also probably doesn’t understand why people keep stealing my red swingline stapeler.
5. While I am generally amazed at what my son can understand, apparently the phrase “careful, that’s heavy” is not among those he’s grasped.
6. In discussing our pasts, I learned I am apparently the only person in the whole office (male or female) who has never been in a physical fight. Hearing the ladies get all in to these stories about knocking another girl’s teeth out has made me a little afraid.
7. Cocker Spaniels and Toddlers are equally interested in tennis balls. They’re also surprisingly equally matched in terms of fighting over said tennis ball.
8. Everyone at work that’s all decked out in camo is not wearing it for a fashion statement, which is a relief I suppose… rather everyone is getting up early to go hunting and coming in to work afterwards. (Insert “Deliverance” theme here)
9. “I have to take off early today – I have a booze cruise tonight” is apparently an acceptable excuse for leaving work early.
10. Since BBC1 is no longer available on my Sirius radio, I have tried listening to Cosmo radio. This week I learned that is NOT an option. My brain cells die a little each time I tune in. I think I would fare better drinking ACTUAL Cosmo’s on my way to work.
What did YOU learn this week?